On Friday, March 19, 2010, ARTmorpheus will host Fractured Atlas, a national arts service organization, for a workshop for emerging individual artists and arts organizations entitled Fundraising and Fiscal Sponsorship: Raising Money to Support Your Creative Endeavors.
The event will take place in the Arts Resource Room of the Stanford Calderwood Pavilion at the Boston Center for the Arts, 5:30-7:30 PM.
Diane Debicella, Program Director from Fractured Atlas, will provide an overview of the fundraising process that will address such issues as:
- How do arts organizations in the US fund their operations?
- Who gives money to the arts, why do they give it, who gets the money and how do you find it?
- What are the differences between individual and institutional giving?
- What is fiscal sponsorship and how can it help you?
- What do you need to submit a grant proposal?
There is a suggested donation: $10. Maximum Capacity is 25. To RSVP, contact Liora Beer from ARTmorpheus.