While MCC’s ArtistLink Initiative is being re-worked, creative space opportunities that previously would have been listed on artspacefinder.org are going to be shared here on ArtSake.
Here are the most recent as of December 10, 2014:
Western Avenue Studios Work Spaces in Lowell
Western Avenue Studios is home to 245 artists studios, on five floors in a converted mill complex. Currently we have a dozen studios for rent ranging from 300 – 800 square feet.
– Rent through June 2015 at $8.98 / square foot plus utilities fees (heat included)
– 14 foot ceilings; 8 foot walls; wood floors and large windows
– Monthly Open Studios for artists association members
– Shared sinks
– Ample free parking
– 24 / 7 access
– Passenger and freight elevators
– Wireless throughout building
– On site studio manager
– Cooperative gallery
– Storage facility on site
– Close to commuter rail; Routes 3 and 495
– Wonderful artists community with active artists association
Combined with Western Avenue Lofts – the campus is home to over 350 artists. To learn more, contact Western Avenue at 978-710-8605 or email email@example.com.
Artist Live/Work For Sale in Malden
Live/work unit for sale is located in Malden, Massachusetts, very convenient to the MBTA train with quick access to Boston proper. The unit is in an artists-only building and it falls under the affordable housing restrictions. It is a great opportunity for an artist to work and live in comfort and convenience.
If you’re interested in listing a Massachusetts creative space on ArtSake, send us a 100 word or less description, with links and images, if applicable. If you’re interested in finding one, check posts tagged in the blog’s creative space category to find the latest listings.
Leave a Reply