We’ve posted the May installment of MCC Fellows Notes, with loads of good news about former fellows and finalists, including:
- Laura Harrington’s new musical at NYC’s Zipper Factory
- Four MCC-honored artists in the Artadia Boston 2007 show
- Andrew List’s composition “Noa Noa, A Gauguin Tableaux” in Dedham
- Visual art by Jane Marsching and Deb Todd Wheeler at Allston Skirt Gallery
- Salvatore Scibona’s new novel The End soon to come from Graywolf Press
Read the MCC Fellows Notes here.
Image: Hannah Barrett’s “The Luddites” (2003), oil on montage, 50″ x 69 1/2″. Hannah is one of the artists featured in the Artadia Boston 2007 show at the Boston Center for the Arts.
Leave a Reply